Convert M4P, AAC, M4B, WMA, AA, etc on Windows:
Step 1 Choose target format and output folder
On the main window of NoteBurner, click the Settings button, a dialogue box will pop-out:
Browse to choose a file folder for storing the converted songs; choose MP3 as output format;check the ID3Tag options;click the OK button to save the changes
Step 2 Create playlist to contain songs for converting to MP3
You can burn the already existing iTunes playlist, or create a new playlist, and then add selected songs to the playlist for converting to MP3:
Choose the menu File > New Playlist, or click the addition sign to create a new playlist;select songs or audiobooks in your iTunes library; right-click on the selected files, choose “Add to playlist > (The playlist you create)”
Step 3 Choose NoteBurner as CD burner, and then burn the playlist
Click on the Burn Disc button to start burning the playlist.
In iTunes 8, before the burning starts, you will be prompted to choose CD burner. You should:
* Choose NoteBurner Virtual_CD_RW as the CD burner
* Select Audio CD as Disc Format
* Check the „Include CD Text“ option
Convert M4P, AAC, M4B, WMA, AA, etc on Mac OS X:
Unbeatable fast conversion speed: less than 20 seconds for a four minutes song (Using virtual CD-RW drive)
Following is an instruction on how to use NoteBurner for Mac with iTunes 8 or later to convert any DRM protected music files (such as M4P, M4A, M4B) and unprotected music (MP3, rax, MP4, RA, snd, OGG, aif) to plain MP3 or AAC format. With a Virtual CD-RW drive installed in your computer, you can easily get your DRM protected music or audio files converted to plain MP3 or AAC files.
1. Choose Output Format and Output Path in NoteBurner for Mac
Go to top-left NoteBurner > Preferences…, a window will appear as below:
From here, you can select the Output Path where the converted audiofiles will be located at, and the desired output format from MP3 and AAC, and Quality. If you want the Update reminding message as well, check the option of “Check Updates on Startup”.
2. Create a New Playlist and Add iTunes Music here
Go to menu File > New Playlist in iTunes to create a new playlist to hold all music and audiobooks you want to burn. Right-click on the music in music library and audiobooks in Audiobooks library to choose Add to Playlist and choose the list have created. Press Shift or Command key to add more than one file to the playlist at one time.
3. Burn This New Playlist in iTunesAfter you add all music and audiobooks to the playlist you created, go to that playlist, and click the Burn Disc button at the bottom right of iTunes to start the burning. You may need to wait for a moment to let the iTunes and NoteBurner for Mac start working. If you don’t want it to continue, just click “x” to stop burning.
4. Select NoteBurner as CD Burner for iTunesIn the Burn Settings window, select “NoteBurn Virtual CD-RW” as the CD burner, and please also check Audio CD and Include CD Text which will enable the converted music to carry relevant information, such as title and artist of music. Then click OK to proceed.
Once all selected files are burned on virtual disc and converted successfully, you can right click on the music and select Show In Finder to check the converted audio files in the output folder. Or if you want to edit the tags for these converted files, you can select Edit Tags, or press the Edit Tags button on top right of the interface to operate.Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Source by Tiffany08